Bandicam v1.6.1 incl Crack
Bandicam is a high quality game recording and desktop screen capturing program. Bandicam consists of 2 modes. One is the ‘DirectX/OpenGL window’ mode, which can be used to record the target created in DirectX (or OpenGL), and the other is the ‘Rectangle on a screen’ mode, which can be used for recording a certain area on the PC screen.
“Bandicam” displays FPS numbers in the corner of the screen while it is active in the ‘DirectX/OpenGL window’ mode. The FPS numbers do not display when it is recorded in the ‘Rectangle on a screen’ mode. Bandicam supports various video codecs (MPEG-1, Motion JPEG, Xvid, YV12, and RGB24) and audio codecs (MPEG-1 L2 and PCM).
The Bandicam codec (Bandisoft MPEG-1 decoder) manages to capture videos with minimal impact on game (or other desktop applications) performance, as it has been optimized to achieve compression.
Furthermore, one can rely on this application to capture video streams at resolutions as high as 2560×1600 in size. Bandicam is designed to be able to record video at HD resolutions on modern computers, including 720p (1280×720, 60 frame/s) and 1080p (1920×1080, 30 frame/s). Bandicam can take screenshots in various formats (BMP, JPEG, and PNG) and capture any desktop applications under Windows.
Due to Bandicam supports AVI 2.0 OpenDML extensions the maximum clip size is unlimited as long as the local Hard Disk has free space available. Bandicam offers a free AVI recovery program, BandiFix, which can use for fixing a corrupted streaming video. The BandiFix program will also help recover other corrupted AVI files that are downloaded from the Internet.
Here are some key features of “Bandicam”:
The size of the recorded file is highly minimized:
· Recording can be made using the minimum capacity of 1/5 ~ 1/20 of other products.
High quality capturing can be made:
· If a CPU of CORE2 DUO grade or higher is used, the capturing of the 1080P full HD grade streaming video can be handled.
· When the size of the video is minimized while capturing, a high quality streaming video can be made.
Recording can be made using a low-grade specification computer:
· As the Bandicam program is made by going through multiple optimization processes, which will help minimize the CPU usage during the conversion of the streaming video, it will allow a streaming video to be captured in a low-grade computer.
Games (or, playing of a streaming video) will not be slowed down:
· There will be almost no slowing down of games (or, playing of a streaming video) when they are being captured in full size screen in a computer that uses a Core 2 DUO grad CPU.
Corrupted files can be recovered:
· Even when the files, which are being captured, are corrupted due to unexpected problems (Power outage, for example), those corrupted files (*.avi) can be recovered using the BandiFix program that is included in the Bandicam program.
Download linksBandicam, Crack and Patch