Telestream WireCast Pro v4.1.15356 incl Crack
“Wirecast” is an application that makes it easy to create dynamic webcasts.
It has been designed for building detailed multimedia broadcasts with many cameras, images, titles and movies etc. Traditionally such solutions have required expensive dedicated hardware and been out of reach to most users.
Wirecast introduces the unique concept of shots. You can package up your selected cameras, graphical overlays, movies and titles into a shot. Once you have built your list of shots, you can transition the broadcast between them with a single mouse click.
Controlling your broadcast in real-time is easy. With Wirecast’s multiple layer support, it’s simple to place a background music track or a company logo over your webcast, while changing between the cameras you want your viewers to see.
Wirecast takes advantage of the QuickTime Streaming architecture (and Windows Media on the Windows platform) for broadcasting. Using QuickTime, you can unicast or multicast to your clients. When you want to scale your webcast up, you simply send your broadcast to a Darwin or QuickTime Streaming Server. Your viewers can then watch your webcast through QuickTime Player or embedded directly into a webpage.
Windows Media supports both a push and pull model, viewers can either connect directly to your machine using the “pull” method or when you need to scale up you can “push” your broadcast to a Windows Media Server. Viewers will connect either through Windows Media Player or directly inside a webpage.
Here are some key features of “Wirecast”:
· Support for multiple cameras: Load up your system with Firewire and USB cameras. Switching between them is effortless.
· Chroma Key: A high quality, GPU accelerated real-time green and blue screen solution is now part of Wirecast.
· Multiple Broadcast Support: Wirecast can output your broadcast to any number of destinations in any number of compression formats. You can scale your broadcast from 3G cell phone all the way to DVD quality. If you need to produce a webcast in both MPEG-4 and Windows Media formats, you can broadcast them simultaneously from Wirecast.
· Windows Media: Full support for all Windows Media 8 and 9 codecs for both push and pull streaming. Wirecast can stream at multiple bit-rates with automatic roll-over when bandwidth changes. You can also import Windows Media Video and Audio files for use in your broadcasts; Wirecast will play them back seamlessly.
· Amazing 3D Graphics: Generates amazing transitions and effects in real-time, including cross-fade, 3D cube, swinging doors, sliding etc.
· Incredible Titles: Over 20 built-in professional broadcast quality titles themes. Pick your favourite, enter your text and you’re done. It’s just as simple as that.
· Simple User interface: Controlling a live broadcast can be very challenging — not with Wirecast. You create your shots before you go live, and when its broadcast time, you simply click the one you want to take it live.
· QuickTime Streaming Server Support: Delivering your stream to a larger audience is a couple of clicks away. Send your broadcast to an industry proven QuickTime or Darwin Streaming Server. Both have the power to stream to thousands of viewers. Wirecast produces fully ISO-compliant MPEG-4 video streams, so your audience isn’t tied to one platform. Creating a 3GPP webcast for mobile phone viewers is made easy too.
· H.264: Full support for the next generation video codec, offering extremely high quality, scalable compression for your broadcasts and archives.
· Multiple Layers: You want an audio background track, a camera input, a title and company logo in your webcast? No problem, Wirecast makes it easy.
· Media Support: Wirecast uses QuickTime, so you can just drag and drop your existing files to integrate them into your broadcasts. No conversion is necessary – they are ready to use instantly.
· Broadcast Archiving: You can start and stop archiving your broadcast to disk at any point.
· High Performance: Wirecast is extensively optimized for the Intel Pentium 4 processor. It also takes advantage of Hyper-Threading technology and will fully utilize multiple processors and CPU cores.
Download linksCrack and Patch, WireCast