“Sisulizer” scans your application for translatable data, send your project together with Sisulizer to your translators, and build the localized version. It is that simple. And because your translators sees the context right away, you have less communication hassle. And best of all, updates are a snap because Sisulizer knows all new, changed, and deleted items with one click. No need to translate something twice.
“Sisulizer Enterprise” is the best software localization tool for large-scale enterprises, and software companies going global. When you need to localize server databases, web applications, or want to take advantage of shared Translation Memory, this is your edition. With our command line tool you can integrate Sisulizer functionality in your software build process.
The live spell check support in the translation grid helps your translators to create better quality translations. It comes with various report and validation abilities to assist you in creating the best localization of your great software.
Sisulizer’s Key features
* Everybody can localize in three simple steps: Scan, Translate, and Build
* Localizing updates is a snap. Just hit a button to start “Scan for Changes”, and Sisulizer shows all new, changed, removed strings, and automatically re-uses existing translations. Save huge on your overhead, and translation costs.
* Localize your binaries, like executables or DLLs. No need to give your source code to externals.
* It is safe. Sisulizer generates localized versions of your binaries. We never change your original project.
* Translation in every human language spoken on earth, including Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and user-defined.
* Translate in visual context (WYSIWYG). So everybody can translate, you, your translator, or partner in a different country without bothering you with endless questions.
* Never translate something twice. Sisulizer remembers all translations you ever did. Save time, and money.
* Localize all your Classic Windows apps, developed with such popular languages as C/C++, Delphi, Java, and VB6, plus Qt, gnuGetText, and Ini files, as well as Pocket PC.
* Start localizing your project in any project state: alpha, beta, release, minor or major update. Reduce your time to market, and start earning money earlier.
* Command line tool that helps to integrate Sisulizer into your build process.
* Localize web apps written in ASP, JSP, and PHP.
* Localize server databases
* Use server based translation memory
* Use machine translation engines
Download linksKeygen, Sisulizer