“KS-Soft Advanced Host Monitor” is a system management tool that continuously monitors servers’ availability and performance. In the event of network errors, HostMonitor will alert the network administrator (or even correct the problem when possible) before problems get seriously out of hand. This helps protect your company’s data and reduces the likelihood of costly network failures.
Key Features of “KS-Soft Advanced Host Monitor“:
* using 62 test methods our software can check almost any parameter of your servers
* highly flexible action profiles allow you to start actions in predefined order depending on the test results
* HostMonitor creates various log files using different detail levels and file formats (Text, HTML, DBF and ODBC)
* built-in Report Manager allows you to create and customize reports to your liking in a variety of ways
* using Remote Monitoring Agents for Windows, FreeBSD, Linux, NetBSD, OpenBSD and Solaris you may easily monitor remote networks
* Web Service, Telnet Service and Remote Control Console simplifies remote management